martedì 20 aprile 2010

EUReKA? 3rd Season? When I Get a 4th one?

I've just finished watching the last 2 episodes of EUReKA's 3rd Season... AMAZING!!!

Zoe heading for the college thanks to a letter of refferral by Hanry... Jack maybe going with Tessa in Australia... Taggart Back in Action... Allison with a new baby...

uhmmm Some forecast for the next season:
1. Stark will be back... He is DEAD? nope! He's just disappeared in the Time-Continuum let's wait for his return...
2. Carter will go to Australia... I can't believe him to lose Tessa after losing Zoe and Allyson
3. Kim will appear once more... I do not know why but I strongly believe this^_^
4. The Fargo's fiancee... she will be more present in the next season!

These are my forecasts... can't wait to see what I've got right (not so sure on the 2nd one).

Nessun commento: